Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Out on a Limb Recap

Wow. The entire week was such a blessing in disguise...
You really have no idea how much kids can impact you until they come, make a mark in your heart forever, and then leave you...
After the kids left I was a sobbing mess. They were such a cute, spunky and funny group of kids. I miss them every single day that passes.
I miss sitting with them at the dinner table, completely enthralled by the different ways they eat their food. Nadia sitting on the table eating with her cute little feet (after we washed them of course), Nessa using her cute little stubbies to pick up her fork, Yuri using his adorable, and dangerous, little hook arm. Boy oh boy do I miss these incredible children...
They will forever hold a special place in my heart.
I cannot wait to adopt a beautiful little child one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment